We've been helping many companies grow over the years. The common theme is to first provide the business with a solid website foundation that they can build on for the years to come. This has proven to be the most cost-effective and impactful method to grow in both the short-term and long-term.
The first reason why this works so well is that many people have an idea of what a website is so they set out to build one. Then they realize they don't have the time, skills, knowledge, or resources to build a world-class website like the websites their customers are used to. This results in many local businesses with websites that have missing features and functionality to help get customers to take that next critical step in their journey.
In this modern world for a website to be a powerful tool for the business, it has to be much more than just a digital flyer about what your business offers.
People are now accustomed to buying their order online and not having to deal with a transaction when they come into the business to pick it up.
If you don't offer that, then sadly your digital experience is behind the times and the majority of people will look elsewhere for a simpler, more convenient option.
For a great illustrated example, nearly 80% of the restaurants around Fresno county don't have their current menu on their website. Nearly 95% of the businesses in Fresno county have no way of allowing customers to place an order online. Yet, one of the most competitive and highly searched keyword phrases online is "food near me".
If you want to grow your business, then give your customers a way they can review your offerings and buy them online.
That is the functionality that drives the most cost-effective revenue for businesses.
With the service offered by Clovis Tech Support, this is one of the easiest things any business can fix to make sure they improve their customer experience to create more revenue.
How this works:
- Supply us with what your business does and the products or services that you offer.
- We will create wireframes of what your new website will look like and send them to you for your approval (you can revise).
- We will create design mockups of the new website and send them to you for your approval (you can revise).
- We will create a custom WordPress website that will have detailed information about your business, products, and services.
- We will enable e-commerce on your new website so customers can buy your products and services online.
- We will setup notifications for orders so the people in your business who need to know about it will be informed.
- We will provide you with in-person training as well as training guides to reference.
How payment works:
- $950 is the one-time upfront setup fee for us to build your new website.
- $45/month is for our lighting fast servers to host your website and future code upgrades.
- Wireframe: 1-2 days on our end to create.
- Website Design: 3-5 days on our end to create.
- Website Development: 3 weeks on our end to create.
- New website ready in average time of 1-month.